Monday, December 21, 2009

Good bye 09!



Well its been a while since I have posted, and there is so much I could say seeing as how its been almost 5 months since the last update. I guess what ill do is reflect on what 2009 has taught me. Well for one I have been reminded once more that everyone is the master and dictator of their own destiny. So if you want something out of life you go after it and never look back. This year has also taught me that while on that journey remember that your past is a compliment to your future so never forget where you came from. There were so many losses this year and I think that life works in cycles of rebirth so I am confident that 2010 will bring new prosperity to everyone. No matter how big or small it may be, simply keep your eyes open for it. Alright so enouph preaching. I recently decided to jump back onto my "Whang jang lee" portrait project since it had gotten a little side tracked do to my busy schedule. I promised my self to have him completely finished by the end of spring 2010 and I intend to make due on that promise. Keep an eye out for more updates because they will be coming more frequently I also have post additional work on my site so feel free to stop bye from time to time http://www.robertakbrown.com/3d.html. Oh and go see Avatar! This movie is pure digital magic.

No comments: