Friday, April 15, 2011

New Work in Progress.



Well I figured it was time to jump start this old Buick and take it out of the garage one last time. It's been a year since I have posted and 2010 brought many things my way both good and bad but in the end I have grown and learned so much from all of it. So in the new year another chapter is beginning for my family. Three weeks ago I learned that Im going to be a father and its been the most humbling experience day after day. I still cant believe Im going to have a child of my own. I cant quite explain it but the news has made me want to be a better person and artist through and through. So far 2011 has been fruitful for me and Im going to continue use art as my source for exploration with in myself and the world around me. This current post is work in progress on a character driven project focusing around my new 2011 avatar. Right now im creating his orthographic sheets and then it will be on to the modeling and sculpting process. Im pretty excited for this particular project since im not putting a rush on any aspect of it and simply focusing on the personality and refining the design. Once he all is finished ill be creating the environment and armor/ props to house his narrative. More to come.

No comments: