Friday, August 5, 2011

Dont F.E.A.R the reaper!






So I finally got around to picking up fear 3 not to long ago and I have to say the game is quite addictive. 20 minutes into the game I entered the second act and found myself in a murky sewer filled with dead bodies me and my team created for the game . It was a fun little surprise to see day1 studios really made full use of the content me and Exis Interactive produced for the game. I decided to take a few shots of the bodies I made. I really had a lot of fun working o this game and hope to work with day1studios again in the future. Here is a link to the rest of the art work Exis created for this game. http://www.exisinteractive.com/art-of-f-e-a-r-3/

4 comments:

devin platts said...

I played co-op with my roommate. Game was awesome :D

Robert Brown said...

Thanks Devin. I am just now having time to play it as well!

business said...

This is sooo sick! gonna purchase the game today and play it on my WII

replica watches said...

You can just enjoy them by ordering replica watches online where you get the complete satisfaction and genuine quality at best possible rates. The finish, quality and designs you get from replica watches are really astonishing and you will love them all.