Saturday, January 24, 2009

A new dawn 0_0






Wow what can I say... ok I guess sorry would be a start for no updating this thing. There has been so much which has taken place with in the last 4 months like me and my FIANCE getting engaged! This was something I new I wanted to do a week after she and I had been dating and I just wanted to wait for the right time which was on her birthday :) ! It was a very special moment that she and I will never forget. OK what else ..... oh ... oh we have a new president 0_0 and get this he is of African descent! Barack Obama couldn't have come at a better time. We as a nation need a leader such as himself in these dire times of job loss and financial collapse. OK so its a new year and have I made any resolutions, well... kind of. I have concluded that self promises our well meh.. ( oh and by the way that's an official word now ^_^) god I'm cheesy. Instead I'm going to hold off on the resolutions and simply do what I know I need to do which is push into new areas of focus outside my comfort zones. I am also going to be making a new Demo Reel this year seeing as how I havent made one in over 3 years 0_0. Alright and now for some sketches. Most of this work is coming from my online sketch book. http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47127&page=10

4 comments:

m3ng said...

Nice work, Robert! Congrats on your engagement! Let's chill sometime...

Britney said...

derp derp derp

NickZ. said...

These look great Robert! Keep at it buddy!

Robert Brown said...

Hey guy thanks for stopping by my blog. Matt we definatly need to hang sometime. Nick its great to see you man!